Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Few Christmas Cards

Hello I have had a few busy days and I actual didn't realise how rubbish I am with technology and how much time I spends trying to work out  the most simplest things like load pictures onto the computer.  I suppose it doesn't help when the files are there one minute and then gone to the cloud or(Picasa) the next.  Anyway enough of the boring stuff.I have been set the task by my oldest daughter to make her class cards and she 9 but think she 18. This is my first attempt

 Which I was quite pleased with and will use for one of my own Christmas cards.  However she wasn't that impressed as she doesn't see how it is a Christmas card as it has no red or spots on which is very unlike me.

Materials
Dies: X-Cut Star die
Paper:Silver wrapping paper from paperchase and Sparkly Silver Self Adhesive from Hobbycraft

The next card I attempted to impress Ellie-Mai

Materials
Paper:My Minds Eye 12 days of Christmas
Stickers: Crate Paper Snow day stickers
Chipboard-Pink Paislee Hometown Summer Border stickers
Stamps: Cats life Press Stamps -Princess Cutie and A Merry little Christmas
Other: Red and white spotty doily and Star gems
Other:Red Star gift tag AND Glitter star Hobbycraft

 AND THEN
As you can see I still need to stick this on to the card blank.

Materials
Paper-White Paperchase Gift wrap
Chipboard-Pink Paislee Hometown Summer Border stickers
Ribbon- Red and white star ribbon was brought at Homesense. The same pack Can also be purchased from Lakeland but its three times the price.
Other-Felt Star- On a package from handmade-hannah a bit of recycling haha and Red Gems
Sealed with Mod Podge Glitter Glue

Ellie-Mai likes the cards but she is not sure if her class will.  So I think that's me back to the drawing board.

          AND
 A lovely present from my youngest sister Katie which I received on my birthday in a package that was purchased from Thats Crafty http://thatscrafty.co.uk/ the rubber stamps are Cats life Press Stamps found here http://thatscrafty.co.uk/acatalog/Catslife_Press.html

Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Love Definition Heart - 966B
Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Love Definition Heart - 966B

Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Little Cutie - Waving - 971D

Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Little Cutie - Waving - 971D

Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Today I Feel - 597G

Catslife Press Unmounted Stamp - Today I Feel - 597G

And I will be back tomorrow to show my December Daily  http://aliedwards.com/projects/which I have been trying to participate  along with.  At the moment I am just waiting on my pictures coming back.  If you haven't got a clue about who I am on about check her out here http://aliedwards.com/about-ali/welcome/.  She is brilliant and I love the fact that she scraps about each ordinary days which in my opinion that's what life is about.  That's why I am planning to start Project life in January and you will be hearing a lot more about that.  It is owned by Becky Higgins http://beckyhiggins.com/ so have a little look.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment